Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Make a wish...


Over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, 
the challenge is to "use a punch"...
well, maybe I went a bit over the top.. I used 6 punches!! lol!


Such a great image - "all girl," from The Stamping Chef.
I thought the sentiment was quite appropriate to the image, as 
she looks like she's trying to make quite a decision ... wishing for so many things!
The punches used in this card... martha stewart butterflies...(my fave,
which i use on as many cards as I can!), corner punch, border punch, 2 flower punches and
the edge of another border punch (creating heart shape, just underneath he butterflies). 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
613 Create - anything goes - 21 Sept
Fairytale stampers - favourite punch - 28 Sept
We do doobadoo - feminine - 20 Sept
Delicious Doodles - fancy and frilly - 18 Sept
That's crafty - girl power - 19 Sept
Wags n whiskers - for the girls - 19 Sept
My heart pieces - use a digi stamp - 20 Sept
Hobbybook designs - girlie - 17 Sept
Through the craft room door - anything goes - 16 Sept 

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Very pretty card and colours. It's good to get the punches out for an airing now and again in these days of die cutting :o)
Jackie xx

Dawn said...

Great image & a wonderful card!
I love all your little punched elements!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sandra said...

great card Vic!! Love your flowers and butterflies!!
Great coloring on that beautiful image!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Craftymum said...

Lovely card, I love your choice of colours. Thank you for joining with us over at the Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

Edie said...

I love the creative ways you chose to arrange your cute little embellishment around the image. Cleverly done. Come back and play with us at 613 Avenue Create as often as you like.

sweet art designs said...

I, too, love all Martha Stewart's butterfly punches! Great card. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

Jo said...

Love this Vic, very pretty & girly. Thanks for joining us over at Delicious Doodles this week & good luck!
hugs Jo x
ps - I have candy......would love you to enter

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What a pretty card!
Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. thank you for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

Lola said...

Such a cute card and a funny, beautiful colored image!

Thank you so much for playing with us at Fairytale Stampers challenge, good luck :-)

xx Karola xx