Followers

Monday 8 September 2014

Just C.A.S...

For my 2nd card for my guest design spot over at Cardz 4 Guys, 
the theme is C.A.S (Clean and simple).
I love making a card with that theme... this was right up my street!




I used the "perfect blend" coffee cup and coloured it softly, with my promarkersand stamped a birthday sentiment, straight onto the card with a docrafts stamp.
Then, I added  a corrugated card, "cup holder",
a cream strip and a polka dot strip and embossed a square around the whole thing,
to bring the card together.
Finally, I handcut the nametag, stamping with with my tiny docrafts alphabet stamps.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Creative romance - a touch of kraft - 12 Sept
Digitally sweet - chocolate and cream - 12 Sept
Cards galore encore - make a card - 30 Sept
Tokbobok - masculine - 31 Sept
The kraft journal - use kraft card / anything goes  - 13 Sept
Oh la la creations - CAS - 14 Sept
Crafting from the heart - anything goes - 15 Sept
Crafty sentiment designs - spots and or stripes - 15 Sept
Through the craft room door - anything goes - 16 Sept

15 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO clever to add the corrugated card as the card "holder". Love your card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Julie B said...

This is such a great CAS card, so pleased you are enjoying the challenges:)

Karen Wilson said...

I love how you did the 'holder'! That is very clever! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

d said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! The corrugated card is the perfect touch! Thanks so mch for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

Linby said...

I love this and the personalised tag is the finishing touch.
Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La creations this time.
Lynn x
DT

Sue - said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

Kimbo said...

I love your CAS card. I always shy away from using DSP on CAS cards but you've done it perfectly x

~Tammy~ said...

This is fabulous! I adore how you made the holder. Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal. Please join us again next week!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful CAS card.Thank you for joining in at Crafty Sentiments this week - good luck! Susan x

Melanie Smith said...

My daughter would absolutely love this. She is a big time coffee drinker as she is in nursing school and needs all the caffeine she can possibly get. Thank you for participating with us over at Through the Craft Room door. Hope you stop by again really soon. Melanie, DT

Dawn said...

Brilliaant card Vic! I love the colour & the image!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Such fantastic card and a brilliant design.The cup holder is a great feature.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x (GDT)

Cazro said...

A super creation, Loving your design in the CAS style. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz as a Guest Designer, I am enjoying your creations. Caz

Jo said...

Great man's card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Make a card Challenge#9. Jo x