Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

It's my birthday!

And I have had a wonderful weekend!

Look at what I made yesterday - 


How fab?!

Mum and Dad booked me, Mum and Kath (twin sis) and her daughter (Alisha)
onto a chocolate making course, as well as an
overnight night stay (with our hubbies too...all 8 of us)
 in a very swanky, wonderful hotel.
I feel like I have been treated like a queen this weekend 
and am so grateful to my family and friends
 for making this big birthday so special.

Oh... I have to put this pic on too...
we got a cake each...



(I'm on the right hand side of both pics )
hahhah... how sweet were we?! 
We even managed to "do the cake and prosecco"
at exactly the times that we were born - 10 mins apart!
xxx


3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This looks like fun! Sounds like you had a great weekend! Yummy chocolates and cakes! I always wanted to be a twin! You are so lucky!

Jackie said...

What a wonderful present, every chocoholic's dream. Belated Happy Birthday :o)
Jackie xx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Happy belated birthday Vicky! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. It is nice that you were able to celebrate surrounded by those nearest and dearest to you.

Best wishes for the year ahead!

☺ Lisa D.
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Owner of the Path of Positivity Challenge!