Followers

Thursday 12 March 2015

CAS

Another of my all time favourite images , comes from 'A Day for Daisies' - again!
This one is called "flower maiden 1" 
and is beautifully simplistic, which does not need a lot of colouring, I feel...


When I found this sentiment on my pc.... from files from long ago, 
I knew that the image would be perfect, with it. 
I printed the sentiment straight onto the card and added the image with 3d foam. 
There is very little colouring on the image, but what I have done, 
I used my promarkers for. 
Finally, I added a tiny bit of sparkle on the flower centres.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Crafting for all seasons - girly girls - 16 March
Inky impressions - for a special lady - 17 March
Wordart wednesday - anything goes - 18 March
Crafts galore encore - anything goes - 31 March
Digi galore -  mothers day - 31 March
Passion for promarkers - for a special lady -17 March
Through the craft room door - anything goes - 17 March
Dream valley - mothers day - 16 March
Eureka stamps - anything goes - 16 March
Whoopsi daisy - add a sentiment - 5 April
One stitch at a time - anything goes with women - 22 March
A gem of a challenge - CAS -  13 March

13 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. The image is stunning and the sentiment is so beautiful.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
Sue xx

Diane said...

I can see why this is a favorite image is makes a stunning design.

Hugs diane

Jackie said...

Very elegany card and beautiful words :o)
Jackie xx

cotnob said...

This is a stunning card, such an elegant CAS design.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x

Andree said...

An elegantly beautiful card and a wonderful sentiment.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge "Anything Goes" and good luck x

Sue said...

This is a really beautiful card, I love the image and the way you have put this card together...(saw this on a Gem of a Challenge...a very worthy winner)!
I have started following your blog...perhaps you might get the chance to visit me and do the same?
Sue...xxx
tanglemousecards.blogspot.co.uk

Tina Goodwin said...

Your card is very elegant. I love the simplicity of it. The sentiment you chose is awesome. Being a mom is the greatest gift ever. Thank you for joining the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. We'd love to see you again next week.
Hugs,
Tina DT

Kraftychick said...

If you don't mind, I am using your design and bought his image to make Mothers' Day cards for all my daughters-in-law and for a very good friend -- this is such an elegant card, I just love it!!! TFS!

Jackie

Tina said...

A perfect example of CAS. really do love this card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

Jo Ann said...

This is absolutely awesome...I love the image with that heartfelt sentiment. Amazing! We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday last week. We started a new Challenge today and will be delighted for you to come back and link up once more. Leaving you with this encouraging Word of God in Romans 15:4 and it says, "For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." Have a great week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Absolutely stuffing. Minimalist is definitely the way to go with this particular creation. It really emphasises that beautiful image and quote. Love the addition of the teeny pearls. Just breathtaking Vicky!

Lisa D.

Anne Lise said...

Very pretty card!

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT for this challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again next time :)

~Anne Lise ~ dt
http://minenyekort.blogspot.no/

Kraftychick said...

I soooooo copied this idea from you for Mother's Day cards for my daughter and DILs - the image and the sentiment make the most beautiful, simple, elegant card - my girls will all be in tears!! Thanks for sharing your talent and ideas!

Jackie