Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

Cards for my "card-box"

I made these recently, just to have in my card -box.

 I don't like having to make sympathy cards,
but as soon as I saw this image, I knew it would make a lovely
"sympathy / thinking of you" card.
I decopaged some of the lilies and added a little glossy accents,
a pc-generated sentiment, a ribbon and some liquid pearls.


I don't remember where I got this image, but I absolutely
ADORE bleeding hearts... they are absolutely beautiful and are spring flowers.
I have 3 pink ones in the front garden
and a white one in the back garden. They are beautiful.
I thought the sentiment 'fit' with the image.
I put some lovely pale paper behind the image, which I got in a set
from a pound shop, years ago.



1 comment:

Dodici said...

They are beautiful and I am in love with the first one!Love how you have decoupaged some of the lilies.x