Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Back to it...

I've been crafting away in black and white, lately.
I like the monochrome look.
Oh, and I had some birthday cards to make for friends, too! :)

I love this embossed border, bought it from a craft show a few years ago.
The stamp is a recent purchase, from Hobbycraft.
The sentiment was a free stamp in Creativity magazine a few months ago.
I decoupaged some of the stamp...the birdhouse and birds,
and added pearls to the embossed flowers.


 I used the same birdhouse stamp,
decoupaged the house and birds again,
a few punched butterflies, and
a "FRIENDS" stamp, which I got from QVC yonks ago...and I had
forgotten I had it!


This lovely chandelier is a Pink Petticoat image. 
(The backing paper too!)
The silver butterflies are my first try with my new craftler stapler
and staples... I love em!  Dead easy to use
and you can put them anywhere in a page!


Had to make these cat cards again...they have been popular and are
quick and easy to make.
Thanks for looking and any comments you might leave! xx

1 comment:

Chris said...

Beautiful cards.. Chris xx