Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

I love the bottoms....

...of these cards. I saw them a while ago on qvc (from
craftwork cards, I think!) and thought..."I can do those myself!" 
...So I did!! ....

I made this card for my mother-in-law as her birthday is coming up. 
I made the embossed background myself, with my helix board. (dead cheap from the works!)
I cut the label shape on my big shot, with my newish x-cut dies, and chalked
just inside the edges. The cat and cushion are decoupaged. 
Punched flowers, leaves and butterflies finished this card. 


I didn't make this for anyone in particular...
I bought some lovely stampin up stamps at a car boot sale a while ago and finally got round
to stampin and colourin a few...and this is one of those stamps!
I added a martha stewart punched border and embossed the background myself.
Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Wendy L said...

They look smashing, why spend when you can do it yourself,, xxxx

Sue said...

both of your cards are gorgeous with beautiful images and fabulous layouts. The embossing works so well and I love the shaped bottoms!!

Sue