Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

A couple of commissions...

I was asked to make a couple of cards recently...

 This card is made using a Debbie Mumm image which I bought from
PC Crafter yonks and yonks ago. I must use them more often!
I simply decoupaged some of the flowers, 
glossy accented other flowers, added a punched butterfly,
matted onto cream pearlised card, then embossed a simple box around the image.


It's hard to see on this card, I embossed the bottom (white part) with a lovely
flower and leaves pattern. I added a swirl, some flowers with a butterfly,
and a small piece of "subway art", with the recipients name.
(It looks better irl than in this pic)  

Oops... gotta go.... the cat's just brought "something" in ... I can tell by his meow!!!.....


8 comments:

ChrisAndCat said...

These are lovely, the first is my overall favourite, love the colours and image

Linda said...

I agree the first one is so pretty, such subtle colours x

Chris said...

Beautiful cards, I love the first one. Chris xx

Sue said...

gorgeous cards. lovely colours and great layouts. Hope you managed to sort your cat out!!

Sue

Margrit said...

What lovely cards - i love the colour combo on the second one x

Heike said...

Lovely cards. Heike xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow two super cards ... love them both ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have had a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Both great ards but the first one is my favourite its beautiful and very feminine
carol x