Followers

Sunday 20 January 2013

Back to birthday cards...


I made these recently for friends birthdays coming up...

 This is for my friend from Uni...we took an art degree together.
I hope she won't see this on my blog before she receives it in real life!  :)
I used the grand madison window and shutters, in pearlised card,
and a few punched butterflies to finish it off.


 This image is from Pink Petticoat... I just love the chandelier! 
Image popped on turquoise background and lace effect border, with punched butterflies
and a few gems for sparkle. 


Made in the same way as the turquoise one, 
I made this in pink and brown. 




9 comments:

Alizabethy said...

Love those Chandelier cards - very classy!

Unknown said...

Beautiful set of cards.Happy blog hopping.
Kaz.xx

Angela said...

Three really pretty cards and I bet your friend loves the one you have made for her. Love the chandeliers - the little butterflies are a great touch to finishing the cards off.

Dips said...

I love your chandelier cards, I love that style too. Just hoping over from docrafts

Jewelsmae said...

Nice selection of cards, beautiful colours. Love that window die and the way you have used it

hyper_ni said...

I LOVE the chandelier cards, they look so elegant!
Just hopped over from Docrafts. :)

ChrisAndCat said...

Fab cards, love the tiny butterflies on the bottom ones.

Viv said...

Beautiful cards all of them, love that pretty chandelier too :) Viv xx

Unknown said...

Very sweet card
Just doing a bit of docrafts blog hopping.
Kaz.xx