Followers

Saturday 23 March 2013

The Easter holidays have started! Yipeee!!!!

 I'm SO glad the easter hols are finally here!
 
So...I thought I would make some cards for my "box"...
I have used a few recently, and need some I can just pull out - last minute -
when the need arises. I made this to start with...
I used part of a paper I ha already used and was in my
"paper bits n bobs" folder. I always put the left over pieces and bits in there.
The cute stamp came free, with a card making mag, last month.
Butterflies are punched.
 
I would like to enter this into the challenges...
The perfect sentiment - challenge PSC71 (ENDS 27/03/13)
Card Making Mamas - Spring colours ( ends 29/03/13)



2 comments:

Margaret said...

This is so pretty. Your dp you used is gorgeous - so rich looking and I love how you framed it. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment this week. Good luck, and I hope to see you again.

craftyteacher (Vikki) said...

cute card- love the bright patternec paper you've used. Thanks for joining the Spring Colours challenge at Card Makin Mamas. x