Followers

Sunday 24 August 2014

Oh, I love this challenge!

What a brilliant challenge this week over at Glitter n Sparkle - 
add some butterflies!
Oh, so simple for me...I add butterflies to most of my cards! (just love 'em!)
I also got the chance to make 2 cards with this theme and
this is the first one... (ps... I also love ladybirds!!)


Image is "Ladybird Butterfly" from Bugaboo.
Sentiment is from Pink Petticoat.
Coloured with my promarkers and mirage pens. 
The backing paper is from a "paper cellar" pack of 6 x 6 papers.
The swirly leaf is a marianne die
and I punched out the red flowers and added a black or white diecut centre
with a gem, to finish, I added dots with my white sakura pen - 
all around the edges of the flowers,
and dotted black round other areas.
I was quite pleased with how this turned out. 
Think the flowers are my favourite bit.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Fussy and fancy - pets/ fave animals - 5 Sept
Sister act - anything goes - 29 Aug
Fantastic tuesday - anything goes - 26 Aug
Crafting from the heart - anything goes - 24 Aug
My besties UK - anything goes - 25 Aug
The crazy challenge - cute little animals -31 Aug





6 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card great design hun love it and thanks for linking up at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this weeks hugs Judith DT

Beth Brovold said...

Beautifully done Vic!! The papers are fabulous and that image and sentiment...too cute!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Pets or Favourite Animals" challenge!!
Beth F&F DT

Davinia said...

wow so cute! lovely colouring! thank you for joining us at My Besties UK challenge blog and good luck! Hugs Davinia xx

Cvetelina Borisova said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

Unknown said...

gorgeous card love the image you used thanks for joining us at sisteract and I hope to see more from you
hugs Tonnie DT

Vannessa said...

Such a cute card! I have a bit of a butterfly addiction too! Thank you for entering our challenge this time.

Hugs, Vannessa
Fussy & Fancy DT