Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

Anniversary

It's hubby's Mum n Dad's anniversary ...
and I made them this card,
as they love our cats.

The image is such a cutie! Its from "Dearie dolls".. a lady who designs digis in colour
and in black and white, and puts them free on her website. 
Thankyou, Mary Ellen!
I love the characters she draws and the little scenes she makes with them. 
Her cat ones are my faves, and I thought
this would be perfect for an anniversary card.
I also used a paper I got from the works - 99p for the pack,
some dovecraft paper flowers,
one of my bargain rolls of ribbon (4 rolls for 99p)
and a gorgeous precious hearts die cut.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Scribble and scrap - anything goes - 11 April
Suzi bees - add a sentiment - 3 April
Digitally sweet - anything goes - 31 April
QKR Stampede - add a sentiment - 3 April
Simply create too - anything goes - 9 April
Aud sentiments - anything goes plus sentiment - 7 April
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon - 1 April

8 comments:

Sherri said...

Darling image & combined with the beautiful paper, it makes an adorable card! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

Annie said...

Gorgeous card and one I'm sure your mum and dad will love as it's so personal to them. Thanks for the link to the digis - I must check that out. Great to see you entering our challenge at Aud Sentiments - fingers crossed for you in the draw. Ann xxx

Camille Short said...

Love the card - beautiful!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creaton! I love sweet image and design!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Debbie said...

Great card bet they loved it.Thanks for entering the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

Inkyfingers said...

I love this stylish card and the image is so cute and perfect for the occasion.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope we will see you again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

NanaConnie said...

Hey, Vic, this is fantastic! Love those cats! :-D OK, time for a DT hat and this morning I have to wear 2 of them. Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes with a Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments and our "Add a Sentiment" challenge at QKR Stampede. Hope to see you again in our new challenges which start later this week.
NanaConnie DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a favourite image of mine, you have made a beautiful card for your Mum & Dad, love all the detail. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope to see you again.