Followers

Friday 8 March 2019

Unicorn for a 4 year old.


The Paper Shelter are our sponsors this week at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. 
I thought this image would work perfectly for a card for my friend's
 little girl, who is turning 4 soon....


I glittered her name and age and the unicorns mane and tail. 
The sentiment was done on the computer. 
The backing paper was a freebie from a paper pack in a magazine, yonks ago. 
I coloured the image with my alcohol markers. 

I would like to add this card into the following challenges:
Jo's scrap shack - atg - 20 March
QKR Stampede - atg - 16 March
CCC Digis - for the girls - 1 April
Pearly sparkles - make it girlie -  31 March

2 comments:

Lisa J said...

What a perfect card for a little girl. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Pearly Sparkles

Alka said...

Gorgeous Card. Love all the elements. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack. DT Alka