Followers

Friday 4 October 2019

Halloween traditions

Over at Patties Creations this month, we are challenging you to create
 something in the theme of "Autumn ' Halloween."

I chose the halloween theme and used 
one of Patties newer images: caramel apples.


I coloured the image with my alcohol pens and quickly realised that that
was the only colour I wanted on the card. So I rifled through all my black / white / grey papers
and came up with these - from a Dovecraft set (I think). 
I layered the papers, inking the edges  and matted the image in the middle.
The little bats, ghosts and moon are actually halloween confetti - 
I just found it in my stash. (I completely forgot I had it!)
I may add a sentiment at some point... 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - atg - 1 Nov
Crafting with an attitude - atg - 29 Oct
Creative knockouts - lots of layers - 10 Oct
Crafting by design - atg - 26 Oct
Cards galore encore - atg - 1 Nov

4 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous background papers to make Pattie’s image pop! Lovely
Hugs, Joy

Pattie G said...

Vicky,

This card is so nice! I love the colors that you chose and how you colored my image. The candy apples look so real!

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Jackiekg said...

Lovely card - the apples really pop. Like the bats and
ghosts you have added. Wouldn't mind one of those apples
now!

NanaConnie said...

Vicky, Your coloring on the candy apples is so perfect! Lovely paper choices, too. DT hat time and I'm wearing 2 of them - Thanks ever so much for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenges at Crafting with an Attitude and at Brown Sugar this month. Good luck in both.
NanaConnie DT