Followers

Friday 1 May 2020

Never forget you are loved

Over at Patties Creations this month,
we have the ever popular challenge: anything goes. 
I used the image "daffodil circle" to create my card.


With my promarker pens, I coloured the green leaves and daffodils and added a 
stickles glitter centre to each one.
I added some extra leaves to the image, and 
die-cut some swirls and leaves.
I stamped the sentiment on and punched some butterflies from spotty card. 

I made this card to send to my (Almost 98 year old) Grandma,
who lives in a carehome.
I wanted to send her a message to tell her we are thinking about her,
in such strange times, when we can't be together, as a family. 
I also sent a little note of thanks - to the staff who are working tirelessly, 
to care for my Grandma and the other residents.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sheepski designs - for the girls - 1 June
Crafty Catz - atg / sending hugs -
Creative fingers - atg - 16 May
Polkadoodles - atg - 13 May
 Crafty Galz - (Easter ) OR Spring - 16 May
I love promarkers - atg - 12 May

5 comments:

Pattie G said...

Vicky,
This card is so pretty and i love how you colored my image too.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

tilly said...

Bet your Grandma loved this beautiful card.... thanks for sharing at crafty catz challenge this week
Tilly

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Lovely! Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.

NickScrapShack said...

Beautiful image and great design. Like all those swirly leaves.
Thank you for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

Jana Forrest said...

I would imagine that your grandmother and her staff loved the cards. Such a thoughtful act. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. DT~Jana Forrest