Followers

Friday 4 February 2022

Love

At Patties Creations this month 
the theme is "anything goes and / or Love"

I love Patties image called "apothecary jar" and decided to make it into my own...


 The jar comes with the lid attached - I carefully cut it to separate it.
I drew some hearts inside the jar, coloured with my promarkers and a few other alcohol pens.
I used some baker's twine to attach a little (X-Cut) diecut label,
on which I handwrote the sentiment.
The embossed background is from an embossing folder I'd forgotten I had!
I really like it though and will be using it more.
A line of dry embossing around the textured piece finished this card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Pink gem - atg -12 Feb
Di's digi designs - red and / or pink - 19 Feb
The Paper shelter - for the one you love - 19 Feb
Simon says stamp - with love - 10 Feb
Paper fun day - atg - 1 March 
Dies R Us - atg / love - 14 Feb (X-Cut die label)
Digi Doodles - love / friendship - 1 March
Shopping our stash - my heart BEETS for you - 15 Feb
Jans digi stamps - atg - 7 Feb

10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love that candy/cookie jar ... so glad you joined our HEART beets for you Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

Michelle said...

So cute! I love your creativity! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

dj said...

A jar full of hearts...perfect for our "my heart beets for you" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us.

Julie Reed said...

Loe your jar of hearts and a lovely colour combo, thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Shelter this week. Julie TPS DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

A wonderfully creative way to use this image. I love your embossed panel, and I know all about owning crafty goodies that you've forgotten all about! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

Lori Podolsky said...

Very creative and wonderful card, Vic. I love that you've drawn the hearts, too. So glad that you've joined us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck with your adorable card, and hope to see you again. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Lori - DT

Donna Walls said...

This is a great design and those hand drawn hearts look like a stamp! Well done, Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge #3 at Gem of a Challenge!

Fikreta said...

hello
This is soadorable card!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios challenge!
Hope to see you again soon!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love all the fabulous textures, great card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge, I hope you'll join us again!