Followers

Friday 4 March 2022

A pretty posy

At patties Creations this month, 
the challenge, as always now, is "anything goes."


 I have used the image called "lavender posy."
It was a little fiddly to colour with my promarkers, but worth the time, I think.
I think I used 5 different shades of purple on this posy! 
I have highlighted them subtley with a wink-of-stella, and have glossy accented a few of the stems.
I embossed a line around the image, inked the edges,
matted it onto darker purple and onto a spotty strip.
The sentiment was stamped, matted and inked, too.
Tiny little Martha Stewart punched butterflies finished this card. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers - feminine - 9 March
Crafty Catz - atg - 11 March
Cards Galore Encore - atg - 1 April
Creative sketchy girls - flowers - 20 March
The crafting challenge - spring - 1 April

4 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

A gorgeous card and this image is fab! Your colouring is perfect and I love those embossed lines you've added, it's really effective! Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at PFM. Hugs, Karen x

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week hope to see you joining us in the next challenge

Koyel Saha Chatterjee said...

Elegant and beautiful.. thank u so much for your participation in CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE challenge blog. ❤️DT KOYEL

Manuela said...

grazie per aver partecipato a The Crafting Challenge Dt Manuela