Followers

Friday 6 January 2023

Mardi Gras birthday

Happy new year!
Hope you had a lovely time over the Christmas break.


I used the image "Mardi Gras mask" from Patties Creations
to make this card.
This was a lovely image to colour and layer.
I used my promarkers and other alcohol pens to colour this. 
I put 3d foam on the mask part and layered it, after putting some 
white (Sakura pen) hand-drawn little doodles on. 
I managed to find a paper in my stash, which had a fun-fetti
vibe to it.
The butterflies were punched with my Martha Stewart punch, inked 
around the edges and white dots added. 
I inked and embossed the edges of the card.

I would like to add this into the following challenges:
 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

So very pretty. I have a thing for butterflies. Your image is fabulous. Maggie, DT Teamie.