Followers

Friday 7 April 2023

Down by the sea

 This month, Pattie has some new images in her store and I have used one...
Nautical Circle Shell Frame....


As soon as Pattie shared this with us, I knew what I wanted
to do with this wonderful image. 

I coloured her image with my promarkers and other alcohol pens,
and made an extra copy of the starfish and front shell. 
I used 3d foam on these and placed the large shell on top of itself
and the starfish along the other side of the frame.
There are 2 papers inside the frame...the sand and the sea, 
which I carefully tipped to make a wave-like edge.
I dry embossed the outside edge of the card and inked the edge of the image card. 
The little splashes are teeny stickers I found in my stash. 
I stamped the sentiment and added a die-cut bird.

I am happy with the way this one came out. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - atg with blue - 13 April
Creative Inspirations - atg - 1 May
Digi Choosday - atg - 18 April
Crafters cafe - atg - 13 April
I love promarkers - atg - 14 April
AAA birthday - layer it up - 1 May
Jan's Digi stamps - atg - 1 May

10 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Stunning image and card design! Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Donna Ellis said...

ooooooh, Vic! Such a gorgeous creation! I love the edgy, torn paper, and the beautiful way you have provided the colors and feel of the horizon in your love card. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything represented. It's so well done, I can smell the salty air, and feel the foaming waves tickling my feet! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Rose Andrew said...

So Gorgeous, love the details .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous design! I LOve your colours and pretty embellishments too.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
GDT Chrissyxx

Chris said...

Wow - this is gorgeous- love the stamps and the design! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Wendy Jackson said...

This is such a beautiful card and lovely colouring … makes me want to go to the beach.

Thanks so much for joining us on the I ❤️ Promarkers challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous creation! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Pamela Duncan said...

Beautifully created. Love anything ocean! Thanks for sharing at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. Pam, DT.

Jane.D said...

What a beautiful card! Love absolutely everything! Thank you so much for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Kati said...

Such a clever card design, love all the details and layers! :)
Thanks so much for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge and hope you will join one of the upcoming challenges too! :)