Followers

Thursday 25 January 2024

Guest designer cards

I was invited to be a Guest Designer over at the C.R.A.F.T Challenge. 

I had the pleasure of using 2 of Beccy's images from Beccy's Place..


The first card I made uses an image and sentiment from her
"Home for the holidays" set. I coloured the image with my alcohol pens and even used
 glitter to colour the bow and the little berries. 

The sentiment also comes in the set. I handwrote "husband"
and added the diecut cats, which I coloured to look like our two.
The heart on a bow was die-cut, as were the stars around the image. 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

ABC Christmas - A is for anything Christmas - 11 Feb
Digi Choosday - atg - 6 Feb
Cards galore encore - atg - 1 Feb




This second card uses a freebie image from Beccy's Place. 
Under the Christmas section, I found this very lovely bauble...


I coloured it using my alcohol pens and a stamped sentiment.
A embossed the edges of the card base and added a slice of leftover paper
behind the image. The bauble hangs from a little glittered line and a few
hand-drawn stars finished off the card. 
I wanted to keep this clean and simple. 

I would like to add this into the following challenges:

Fab and Funky - stamp it - 1 Feb
I love promarkers - atg - 6 Feb
Crafty Calendar - atg - 29 Jan


 

3 comments:

Ginny said...

great cards, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Suze said...

Two lovely cards Vic.
Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a lovely Christmas card and lovely colouring … love the pastel shades

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)