Followers

Friday 3 May 2024

A Spring wreath

Pattie has been playing with my image suggestions and come up with this beauty...


 It's called "Twig wreath with Spring Flowers."
I love it!
It was lovely to colour, but a little tricky to fussy-cut the middle from!
I coloured this image with my alcohol pens and popped it on 3D foam,
with a green spotty paper behind. 
The sentiment was stamped and the heart is diecut, 
along with the punched butterflies. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply clean and simple - cas with flowers - 6 June
Crafty catz - atg / summer - 17 May
Card 4 galz - mothers day - 16 May
Double D - flowers - 14 May
I love promarkers - atg - 14 May
Crafter's cafe - CAS - 12 May

4 comments:

Lynda said...

So very lovely - well done on the fussy cutting. Love the colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Dawn Phillips said...

That is simply gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Diane said...

Beautifully created and love the touch of gold with the hanging heart!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple and Double D.
Diane SCAS, DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Simply Clean & Simple}
{Triple B}

sweetpea said...

Really pretty card.Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.