Followers

Thursday 21 July 2011

Day 1 of summer holidays.

Hopefully, I will get here regularly to keep my blog updated during these hols!

 I was asked to make a card last week, for an older girl
who is doing a ballet performance.
Her mum - my colleague - always likes to give her family a card
after they have been in a performance or a show....
I used an image, wordart, gems, matting, and I cut and punched
the edge myself.
She loved this card.


 The same colleagues husband is in a show too....
(not ballet!)  :)
I used these images and decoupaged the masks, stars and "presenting" ticket.
I added a gold gem to each star.
She liked this one too!


Finally, her other daughter is also in a production.
I made this image using different digi images
and a bit of glitz and sparkle.
Thankfully, she loved this one, too!

No comments: