Followers

Sunday 17 July 2011

While the weather is awful...

..I  have been cleaning and crafting...

I made this first card for a friend, for her son to give to her daughter.
I love this backing paper...I think it was from a set in a pound shop, years ago!
I punched the flowers and a friend bought me a
set of diecuts from the pound shop last year..and these fabulous sparkly butterflies
were in the pack...I love 'em!
(I added the pearls)


 I love this image...the colours in particular.
I can completely imagine a lady drinking from this set!
I decoupaged elements on this card and added some G.A and
liquid pearls to the edges of the frame.


 This one didn't take long to make,...
I decoupaged some parts of the image...like the doves and the banner.
Added some liquid pearls and matted the image.


This is another one I was asked to make.
The photo is awful..I only noticed that though, after I had given it to my friend who
 asked me to make it for her son,.
I handcut round the kicking men, to decoupage them.
The ribbon is supposed to represent the black belt.
She loved it. xx

No comments: