Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Oohhh, I'm not enjoying this new blogger lark....
It won't let me put text under the middle of each pic,
and I can't see my buttons properly on the top bar...so I just have to guess where
the "add pics" button is, to get my pictures on.
Grrr.....

This is made from Pink Petticoat papers and image...
inked, paper pieced, glittered and butterflies added.
Sentiment computer generated.


I made this for a crafty friends little girl.
I have had this tilda(?) image for a while, and thought it would suit perfectly.
The pissie didn't come out too well.. I think I took it in a bad light.
It looked so much better in real life..honest!
I used duck egg blue pretty doddles paper from Pink Petticoat for the background
plenty of paper flowers (I inked up the blue ones cos they started off white!)
and a craftwork cards sentiment.


I was asked to make this card ... I made a similar one a few months ago
which was very well recieved! So, another was needed for another neice!
Embossed background, die-cut name and age, handcut butterflies
and lots of sparkle here and there!  

No comments: