Followers

Sunday 1 April 2012


Yeah! It's half term...

I was looking through my Pink Petticaot stuff recently,
 as I know I have loads of it that I haven't used for a long time.
I printed off some of the papers and a handbag image, paper pieced the handbag
and added a bit of sparkle, with a computer generated sentiment.


 I made this for my friends Mum,...
Pink petticoat paper, handcut round the pc generated sentiment.
Embossed, then I drew and cut my own butterflies as I didn't have any the size I wanted.
Parer flowers, pearls and gems added.


A Mothers day card...
I handcut the shaped bottom, inked, embossed, added pp paper 
(pretty doodles), a sentiment I made on the PC
a diecut butterfly, a paper flower and some buttons!
Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

annesyme said...

Beautiful delicate looking card.
Anne x