Followers

Saturday 2 June 2012

More baby cards

I've made another 2 cards for the new baby...

 I used a Nitwits baby collection for this card...
I generated the wording directly onto the card and added the frame,
a teddy and star (decoupaged) with some glossy accents here and there. 
Finished off with some simple embossing around the frame.


I thought this paper was perfect for a baby girl card...
I had used this poem once before and I think it is lovely, so used it again.
The bear is another from the Nitwits collection. 
I bought the martha stewart punched borders on a bootsale last weekend, and of course,
I made use of the fanciful flourish!
x

Thanks for any comments....



11 comments:

carrie-lee said...

two lovely baby cards xxxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow two super little cards ... love your papers and love your design ... thank you for visiting my blog ... hope you have a great bank holiday weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

annesyme said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the sentiment on the second card!!
Anne x

Sue said...

gorgeous cards, I love the poem and the colours are perfect for a baby girl

Sue

craftynanny said...

Beautiful!! Lea xx

Anonymous said...

The baby cards are really sweet xx

Dawn said...

so beautiful, just perfect for little ones. x

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww these are adorable :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have new candy on my blog if you would like to come over and enter

Anonymous said...

beautiful x

Dannii said...

Loving these, so light and pure.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful baby cards -have a good weekend
carol x