Followers

Sunday 3 June 2012

Newspaper card

I was inspired to make some "newspaper cards" from Its all Fiddle Fart
and this is my second one. 
I have made more that I will show soon.

I made it a couple of weeks ago, for a colleague who was due to go on maternity last friday...
but she went and had her baby the week before!
So, I haven't seen her yet and she still hasn't seen this card! 
Hahahaha... nevermind,...I will give it to her as soon as I see her. 
Fingers crossed she likes it... I thought a maternity card was just a cute idea! 
(she was supossed to be having a baby shower later this week... bit late now!:)  )

5 comments:

annesyme said...

Fabulous card!! I'bet your friend will still love to receive it.
Anne x

Margrit said...

what a fab card - really special keepsake - love it

applejack cards by sue said...

What a gorgeous card, I love all the embellishments, so much to look at.

Lisa Cornwall said...

Gorgeous card. Love it. Perfect keepsake. x

carrie-lee said...

A lovely card xxx