Followers

Friday 26 February 2021

Home sweet home

At the Colour Crazy Challenge, there's a new sponsor this week:-
Angie Blom. I love the images we got to work with
and knew I had to join in with this challenge! 


 These house images come from an absolutely adorable digi stamp set called "homes."
I just fell in love with these little houses...and you get so many!
I have only used 4 but you get loads more
(I think there are 9 in total) and they can be used in so many diferent ways! 
This is a really versatile set and well worth having in your stash.
I used 4 images on my card and coloured them with my promarkers.
The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat (no longer trading)
and I faux stitched around the edge
before finishing off with a few dry embossed lines along the top and bottom. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 
Creative knockouts - atg - 4 March
Krafty Chicks - all occassions - new house - 3 March
Crafty Creations - atg - 2 March
Crafty gals corner - add a heart (on top of house 3) - 9 March
Creative moments - atg - 4 March
I love promarkers - atg - 1 March



5 comments:

jaybea said...

great card like the C&S look. thabks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Lisa Bird said...

A wonderful card and I love those little houses. thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Judy McKay said...

Love your little row of houses. Very nice cards. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my, this is adorable! Love the simple design but it's so cute! Those houses are perfect!

Thank you so much for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Furrbster said...

lovely design,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments and I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz