Followers

Friday 5 February 2021

With love

At Patties Creations this moth, we would like you to use the theme,
"love, love, love."
For this challenge, I chose to use Pattie's "Gerber Daisy".


 A simply beautiful image, I wanted to keep this card simple too.
I coloured the daisy so carefully, with my alcohol markers. (Promarkers)
Its difficult to see, but I also coloured the water and 
sprinkled on a little ultra fine glitter on the water to give it a little shimmer. 
The backing is just kraft card,
which I put cut into strips (and embossed the two smaller pieces) and 
drew on some faux stitching in white sakura pen.
I cut the little tag myself and hand-wrote the sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CAS on Sunday - love - 18 Feb
Crafty Catz - atg optional twist: love - 12 Feb
C.R.A.F.T - love / valentine - 11 Feb
Creative moments - atg - 20 Feb
I love promarkers - atg - 15 Feb
Paper funday - love is in the air / atg - 3 March

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Cardsbykatefletcher said...

This is lovely, such a pretty image, thanks for sharing it with us. Kate Paper fundays challenge Dt member

IdlePleasures said...

This is one Beautiful flower! Love your card with the crisp embossed background panel.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Helen said...

Beautiful - a very elegant design and you've showcased the image perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.

Helen x