Followers

Saturday 12 August 2023

Anniversary cat

Hubby and I just celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary
and I made him this card...



 I used a new die that I got recently (Cat in a circle) 
I had to cut a slightly bigger circle myself out of the kraft card, which 
was a bit tricky, but inking the edge a bit helped it look neater (Top tip!) 
The die actually has a butterfly on the circle too, but 
I didn't want that on this card for Hubby.
I stamped the little hearts 
on a cute backing paper, and... notice there are 18!
Some, I coloured white, some black and some, I used my gold stickles on. 
The 18 is die-cut from some small numbers I have.
I bought the sentiment stamps on a car boot sale and have used them on this card.
The two paw prints symbolize our 2 cats. 

Hubby loved it.  😊

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crazy for cats - anything cat - 1 Sept
Critter crazy challenge - atg with a critter - 27 Aug
Happy little stampers - use a die - 1 Sept
Little red wagon - use kraft - 16 Aug
The male room challenge - dots or stripes - 1 Sept
Jan's digi stamps - atg - 1 Sept

8 comments:

JanR said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a cute card! I especially love those 18 lil hearts. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Fiona said...

What a lovely card - as a cat lover too I really like that cat die. I'm not surprised your hubby loved it - congratulations on your anniversary. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge

Donna Walls said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! This is a sweet card for hubby, Thanks for linking up at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's lovely makes.
Donna xx

Debbie Mageed said...

Aw, I just love this sweet anniversary card! And it really could be used for any occasion as well. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Donna Scholz said...

Vic, happy 18th anniversary! Such a clever touch to add a string of 18 hearts as well!! Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room!!! -Donna

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great anniversary card! Love the sweet kitty! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Donna said...

Happy anniversary and hanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge.

sweetpea said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT