Followers

Friday 4 August 2023

Have a Llama-zing birthday!

This month, I used Pattie's imge 
"Linda the diva llama"
to create a friend for a friend of mine, who loves animals 
and visiting the zoo with his children. 


 I wanted to keep this quite clean and simple for my friend. 
I coloured the image with my promarkers and other alcohol pens ,using
a white jellipen to make the white fur textured lines. 
I have printed out and coloured the glasses again and popped them on 3d foam
with a little glossy accents on the black, to make the glasses shine. 
The sentiment was computer generated, as I printed off the llama. 
I dry-embossed the edges of the white card and inked along them.

I also made another version of this card for a female friend:

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative fingers - atg - 12 Aug 
Fab n funky - atg - 9th Aug 
Crazy critter challenge - use an animal - 1 Sept
Digi Choosday - atg - 15 Aug
Gem of a challenge - atg - 20 Aug
Crafty Calendar - atg - 1 Sept




3 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Vic, a stunning pair of cards, they would go down well at one of the local stores here where they sell Alpaca wool products.... love the texture that you have created with the gel-ink pen. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Doris Klein said...

What a fun work! Love this cool image!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What fun and wonderful cards, love the 3D specs. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT