Followers

Friday 6 October 2023

Caramel apples / toffee apples

At Patties Creations this challenge, I used her image,
"Caramel Apple Trio."


 It's a great image to work with. 
I wanted each of the apples to look like to look
like the toffee apples here, as we call them. 
The centre red one is well covered with glossy accents 
just like our most traditional toffee apples, here in England, 
which are super crunchy and glossy with their red toffee coating.

I used promarkers and my other alcohol pens to colour the apples. 
My niece's name is made of little stickers which
I recently found as I have been tidying through my craft room. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges...
Fab n funky challenges - show us colouring - 18 Oct
I love promarkers - atg - 15 Oct
Paper funday - atg - 1 Nov
Jans digi stamps - atg - 1 Nov
Sheepski designs - autumn / halloween colours - 1 Nov

6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

These candied apples look yummy and they are some of my favorite Autumn treats. Your card is very "sweet". Thanks for supporting The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
<a href="https://beautifulblossomschallenge.blogspot.com/>Beautiful Blossoms Challenge</a>

Ilonka said...

What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sheepski Designs Challenges Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Pat K said...

Yummy looking toffee apples, beautifully coloured and decorated. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute sweet card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Helen said...

Great card - those toffee apples look so real!

Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at The Paper Funday with those gorgeous apples, I feel hungry now.