Followers

Monday 16 October 2023

First Christmas card

I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for the fabulous...


I have been working with the set called Sugar n Spice. 
The great thing about this set, is that you get a really good bundle! 
Images to colour, ready-coloured images, sentiments...everything you need! 
This first card, I made with the uncoloured image -
I really enjoyed colouring this one myself! 


I coloured the image with my promarkers and other alcohol pens,
and used the sentiment I think my mum would love. 
(This card will be my Mum and Dad's Christmas card - my Mum loves to bake,
especially at Christmas)
All this image really needed, was a paper behind, to set it off. 
I inked the edges and drew on some faux-stitching. 
I also dry embossed a simple line around the edge of the white card.
A simple die-cut snowflake, underneath the sentiment, finished this card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



I made a second card with this bundle, as I wanted to use a pre-coloured image too. 
One of my friends, who lives in Canada, loves baking too.
This will be on it's way to her soon!
I coloured the image with my promarkers and other alcohol pens
and used a different sentiment from the bundle. 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


 

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Thanks so much for joining as Guest Designer this month Vic! This is such a fun and unique image and you've created 2 lovely cards with both the pre-colored and black/white image. Have a happy holiday season - your mom and friend are gonna love their cards!
Donna xx
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Donna Walls said...

Thanks for joining us as a Guest Designer this month Vic! I love this image from Jan's Digi Stamps it's so clever and unique. I'm certain your recipients will love their cards.
Donna xx
Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges